Sarah K Reece
Professional artist offering Face Paint and Glitter Tattoos around Adelaide.
I am also an artist, writer, trainer, and community development consultant. Learn more on my other website here.
I work at
- Birthday Parties and Events, all ages
- Government (eg openings through the DPTI)
- Corporate or business (eg. Adelaide Zoo)
- Community (residential care centres, disability events, childcare, awareness and fundraising)
Services & Rates
- Full face painting 15 p/hr
- Mini designs 70 p/hr
- Glitter tattoos 16 p/hr
For no extra cost I can offer both Face Painting and Glitter Tattoos at the same event.
$100 p/hr up to 5 hours p/day.
$35 extra for venues further than 20km from Adelaide (further north than Para Hills or Tea Tree Gully, further east than Aldgate, futher south than O'Halloran Hill, Flagstaff Hill, or Coromandel East)
I don't work further than 40km from Adelaide. My outer limits are Gawler and Two Wells in the north, Petwood, Lobethal, and Gumeracha east, and McLaren Vale, and Meadows south.
What to Expect
- Organised, on time, easy to communicate with
- Wonderful way with kids
- Quick, beautiful artwork
- Professional quality, skin safe products
- Free aftercare cards for clients
- Complete setup with table and chairs
- Clean and sanitised products
- No hidden costs
Weather safe policies
Shade must always be provided for outdoors events for myself and the customer being painted.
If the weather is forecast to be above 36C according to BOM website by 5pm the previous day, I must be provided with an air conditioned indoor location.
This protects me and children lining up from heat stress/sunburn, and sweat causing paint to smear onto clothes.
Glitter tattoos are a better option than facepaint in hot or wet weather as they are waterproof.
0401 099 174
sarah (at) di.org.au